(Press release) Nufargo launches NMN15000: an ultrapure NAD+ booster for healthy aging
NMN15000 features the breakthrough anti-aging ingredient NMN, which promotes youthful cellular functioning and supports DNA repair, energy metabolism and brain health.
Nufargo Global Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of NMN15000, a premium healthy-aging supplement featuring β-nicotinamide mononucleotide, better known as NMN. NMN15000 is supplied as vegetarian capsules at 60 capsules per bottle, providing 30 servings of 500 mg ultrapure NMN.
NMN is among the most exciting healthy-aging supplements to come on the market in recent years. Experts believe a dramatic drop in the body’s NAD+ levels is a key factor in age-related physical and mental decline. Supplementing with NMN has been shown to raise NAD+ levels and provide an amazing array of benefits for youthful functioning. In an aging world where people increasingly desire not just to live longer but also to be healthier and more vibrant into the later years, NMN’s popularity is growing, with its global market size projected to expand at a CAGR of 7-8% over the next five years.
NMN targets aging where it is rooted: at the cellular and DNA level. In cells, NMN serves as a natural biosynthetic precursor to the coenzyme NAD+. NAD+ plays a vital role in mitochondrial function, cellular metabolism, DNA repair and activation of sirtuins. With mitochondria being cells’ powerhouses, and sirtuins being “longevity proteins” that regulate cell health and resilience, NMN is able to exert multiple rejuvenating effects as revealed in animal studies and recent clinical trials. In a 2021 clinical study, prediabetic postmenopausal women significantly improved their muscles’ insulin sensitivity after taking NMN for 10 weeks. In addition, NMN supplementation supports healthy brain and cardiovascular function, enhances muscle strength and endurance, and benefits energy levels, sleep and even skin health.
Standing out from the many NAD+ boosters currently on the market, Nufargo’s NMN15000 offers a unique combination of features that appeal to savvy consumers:
- Ultra-high purity: Produced by enzymatic synthesis, the active ingredient of NMN15000 is >99% pure NMN, with excellent absorption and bioavailability.
- Optimum dosage: Each two-capsule, once-daily serving of NMN15000 provides a potent dose of 500 mg NMN—the maximum clinically tested safe dosage to date.
- Superior chemical form: Compared with nicotinamide riboside, niacin and other forms of vitamin B3, NMN is the most direct NAD+ precursor, requiring only one conversion step to create NAD+, and does not cause flushing or toxicity.
- Quality assured: NMN15000 is produced in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility in the USA and third-party lab tested.
NMN15000 is powerful on its own, but as a single-ingredient supplement, it also allows people to customize their healthy-aging supplement regimen with additional ingredients like resveratrol and senolytics, making NMN15000 a highly versatile choice.
NMN15000 is the latest addition to Nufargo’s updated line of premium natural supplements, positioned in some of today’s most popular health support categories:
- NuSlimMax: Weight management capsules to aid fat burning, appetite control, muscle maintenance and energy, with a synergistic combination of eight plant extracts and the patented mineral Chromax®.
- Berrymune: Immune support capsules rich in elderberry extract and Cyanthox™ sea buckthorn berry OPCs, plus zinc, selenium, vitamin C and vitamin B complex, for daily respiratory health and antioxidant defense.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies: Delicious gummies packing 1000 mg per serving of concentrated apple cider vinegar, known for its detox and digestive benefits, fortified with vitamin B12 and folic acid.
To read the entire press release, click here.